· Checking and preparing site reports.
· Approve project plans.
· Maintaining quality control checks.
· Ensure compliance across the worksite.
· Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
· Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
· Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
· Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
· Monitor subcontractor scope of works.
· Liaise with Senior Management, Construction Manager and Contract Administrator.
· Organize and submit delay notices and extensions of time
· In conjunction with Construction Manager, liaise with clients, architects, consultants.
· subcontractors to discuss and resolve issues.
Bachelor degree in engineering
Minimum experience 10 years.
High English level
Proven working experience in construction management.
Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
Leadership and human resources management skills.
Excellent time and project management skills.
Conducting quality and safety inspections.
TRANSFERABLE IQAMA OR SAUDI NATIONALS