• Manage contract change to maximize opportunity and minimize risk.
• Execute the provision of commercial correspondence/claims for 3rd Party dependency failures, ensuring that all claims are formally documented to provide a body of evidence.
• Organize and co-ordinate the governance reviews and supporting data necessary to submit customer proposals for Bid Approval Committee review.
• Support bid preparation and on-time submission.
• Monitor and maintain Commercial Governance and ensure commercialexposure is minimized.
• Ensures that the obligations of the contract are fulfilled throughout the performance period and ensure contract terms are coordinated with relevant technical specifications and statements of work.
• Maintain positive relations with customers by personal, phone and written communication relative to contract problems, status of orders, specific problems, contract amendments.
• Provides interpretations of contract language to project teams.
• Maximise margins and ensure Riyadh Metro is protected in terms of legalities and liabilities.
• Proposal preparation and presentations, associated documents
• Use Contract experience and knowledge to support negotiation of Contracts and sub-Contracts.
• Maintain and challenge Company processes and procedures to support best practice.
• A Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
• RICS/PIQS professional qualification, or equivalent, is desirable but not mandatory.
• English good level.
• Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action;
• Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing; develop purchasing standards and specifications; establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including customers,
• Conflicts and maintain a professional attitude; perform math calculations and cost-benefit analysis; meet deadlines and prioritize work.
• 2 years professional experience purchasing commodities, acquiring contracted services, or writing service or construction contracts.